Beast cleaner is a simple shell script to find and delete stalled, not maintained by packages files on FreeBSD. The files are deleted one by one, thus it is possible to delete only selected ones. For more information, please look into README.md file, included in the repository.
WARNING: The script is very simple and can produce false-positives results. It is strongly recommended to create a backup or snapshot before you start deleting files. Also, be sure to know what you are deleting. ;)
The project released under 3-Clause BSD license.
- Home - The starting page of the project. You are here.
- Timeline - Show the last changes to the project.
- Code - Browse files (source code) in the repository.
- Download - Download the whole repository (with this page also). Available options compressed files or Fossil clone of this repository.
- Forum - If you want to discuss something related to the project, come there.
- Tickets - If you have any issues with the project, or you found a bug in the code, open a new ticket here. Also, you can browse existing tickets too.
- Search - Search through tickets, commit messages and in wiki pages.
The most actions don't require creation of an account here. You can use the anonymous account, for example, to create tickets. Just every anonymous entry must be moderated before it appear to everyone.
Additionally, this repository mirrored at GitHub, but the development done here.
If you find the project is interesting for you, please consider support it.