TASHY is short from Tcl Ada SHell Younger. It is derivate of TASH
IMPORTANT: TASHY is not compatible with TASH. Here are many breaking changes in the code, thus TASHY should be used only with the new code. At this moment TASHY API is stable. All changes (compared with TASH too) can be found in CHANGELOG.md.
TASHY is the Ada 2012 binding to Tcl/Tk. It allows using Tcl code in Ada code and vice versa. Included bindings:
- Tcl - It is the base binding. Allow use Tcl scripts in the Ada code. This binding should be complete but have lack of the code documentation. If you find that something is missing, please open a ticket with it.
- Tk - Requires Tcl binding. Allows use Tk GUI in the Ada code. At this
moment it is a low level binding - mostly works like standard Tcl/Tk
commands. You can use any Tk command/widget by
Execute_Widget_Commandprocedures. If you find that something is missing, please open a ticket with it.
- Tklib - Requires Tcl and Tk bindings. Allows use additional packages for Tk GUI in the Ada code. At this moment it is a low level binding only to tooltip, getstring, autoscroll and ctext packages. If you want binding to any other package from this library, feel free to open a ticket with it.
- Msgcat - Requires Tcl binding. Allows creating multi-language text messages. At this moment it is a low level binding to msgcat commands - mostly works like standard Tcl commands. If you want binding to any other command from this package, please open a ticket with it.
- Home - The starting page of the project. You are here.
- Timeline - Show last changes to the project.
- Code - Browse files (source code) in the repository.
- Download - Download the whole repository (with this page also). Available options are compressed files or Fossil clone of this repository
- Forum - If you want to discuss something related to the project, come there.
- Tickets - If you have any problems with the project, or you found a bug in the code, open a new ticket here. Also, you can browse existing tickets too.
- Docs - The official project documentation
- Search - Search through tickets, commit messages, wiki pages and forum.
- More - The list of all available pages in the repository.
The most actions don't require creation of an account here. You can use the anonymous account for example, to create tickets. Just every anonymous entry must be moderated before it appear to everyone.
If you find the project is interesting for you, please consider support it.