Welcome to the development page of Nish
Nish is a non-POSIX, multiplatform command-line shell currently in a beta stage. It offers some features common for commands' shells, like Tab completion, syntax highlighting, variables, aliases. But it doesn't provide, for example own scripting language, instead it depends on the system's default shell to execute them.
- Home - The starting page of the project. You are here.
- About - More detailed information about the shell.
- Timeline - Show the last changes to the project.
- Code - Browse files (source code) in the repository.
- Download - Download the whole repository (with this page also). Available options compressed files or Fossil clone of this repository. Also, there you will find options to download the latest development versions of the program.
- Forum - If you want to discuss something related to the project, come there.
- Tickets - If you have any issues with the project, or you found a bug in the code, open a new ticket here. Also, you can browse existing tickets too.
- Docs - The official project documentation.
- Search - Search through tickets, commit messages and in wiki pages.
The most actions don't require creation of an account here. You can use the anonymous account, for example, to create tickets. Just every anonymous entry must be moderated before it appear to everyone.
Additionally, this repository mirrored at GitHub, but the development done here.
If you find the project is interesting for you, please consider support it.