Welcome to the development page of Nimalyzer
Nimalyzer is a static code analyzer for Nim programming language. It allows checking a Nim source code against predefined rules. Its design is inspired by AdaControl. Nimalyzer can be used to enforce some design patterns or ensure that some language constructs are present in a code, or not.
- Home - The starting page of the project. You are here.
- About - More detailed information about the program.
- Timeline - Show the last changes to the project.
- Code - Browse files (source code) in the repository.
- Download - Download the whole repository (with this page also). Available options compressed files or Fossil clone of this repository.
- Forum - If you want to discuss something related to the project, come there.
- Tickets - If you have any issues with the project, or you found a bug in the code, open a new ticket here. Also, you can browse existing tickets too.
- Docs - The official project documentation.
- Search - Search through tickets, commit messages and in wiki pages.
The most actions don't require creation of an account here. You can use the anonymous account, for example, to create tickets. Just every anonymous entry must be moderated before it appear to everyone.
Additionally, this repository mirrored at GitHub, but the development done here.
If you find the project is interesting for you, please consider support it.