Hunter is a graphical file manager for Linux, inspired by Ranger. At this moment, Hunter is under development and have all basic features of a file manager. To open files, the program uses default applications from XDG MIME Application Specification.
Note: This page is about the development version of the program. Some things may be different in the released version of Hunter.
This is the new version based on Tk library. For the stable version of the program please look here. Also, the old project page contains information about the stable version of the program (with screenshots).
- Home - The starting page of the project. You are here.
- About - More detailed information (with screenshots) about the program.
- Timeline - Show last changes to the project (code, but also pages, tickets and discussions on the forum).
- Code - Browse files (source code and the code documentation) in the repository.
- Download - Download the whole repository (with this page also). Available options are compressed files or Fossil clone of this repository. Also, there you will find options to download the latest stable and the development versions of the program.
- Forum - If you want to discuss something related to the project, come there.
- Tickets - If you have any problems with the project, or you found a bug in the code, open a new ticket here. Also, you can browse existing tickets too.
- Docs - The official project documentation
- Search - Search through tickets, commit messages, wiki pages and forum.
The most actions don't require creation of an account here. You can use the anonymous account for example, to create tickets.
If you find the project is interesting for you, please consider support it.