The goal of this project is to collect various Docker images files (and images themselves) related to the Ada programming language. Note: Old versions of images (marked as deprecated) require GitHub account to download. Newer versions are available for everyone.
Each image uses as the version number the number of major version of the GNAT. Thus, for example, gnatgtk:9 means that the image is based on the GNAT version 9.x
- Home - The starting page of the project. You are here.
- Images - The list of all available Docker images with information how to use them.
- Timeline - Show the last changes to the project.
- Files - Browse files (mostly Docker files for create images) in the repository.
- Download - Download the whole repository (with this page also). Available options are compressed files or Fossil clone of this repository
- Forum - If you want to discuss something related to the project, come there.
- Tickets - If you have any problems with the project, or you found a bug in the code, open a new ticket here. Also, you can browse existing tickets too.
- Docs - The official project documentation. There you can find for example, the list of available Docker images.
- Search - Search through tickets, commit messages and in wiki pages.
- More - The list of all available pages in the repository.
The most actions don't require creation of an account here. You can use the anonymous account for example, to create tickets. Just every anonymous entry must be moderated before it appear to everyone.
If you find the project is interesting for you, please consider support it.