Blues is a simple shell script to manipulate Bluetooth audio devices on FreeBSD. It allows enabling and disabling the selected device. The script should be run by normal users, not the root user. Also, it requires writing some configuration to it. For more information, please look into README.md file, included in the repository.
The project released under 3-Clause BSD license.
- Home - The starting page of the project. You are here.
- Timeline - Show the last changes to the project.
- Code - Browse files (source code) in the repository.
- Download - Download the whole repository (with this page also). Available options compressed files or Fossil clone of this repository.
- Forum - If you want to discuss something related to the project, come there.
- Tickets - If you have any issues with the project, or you found a bug in the code, open a new ticket here. Also, you can browse existing tickets too.
- Search - Search through tickets, commit messages and in wiki pages.
The most actions don't require creation of an account here. You can use the anonymous account, for example, to create tickets. Just every anonymous entry must be moderated before it appear to everyone.
Additionally, this repository mirrored at GitHub, but the development done here.
If you find the project is interesting for you, please consider support it.