If you have any questions, problems or ideas about the Ada Search feel free to open a new ticket.
The main reason why this project exists is that I was tired of filtering standard search results from information about diabetes, dentist and generally name of Ada. The list of excluded keywords growth almost with every day and wasn't too helpful.
Also, this project exists to help others create and maintain they own version of custom search engine :)
The part related to the Google search engine is based on Google Knowledge Graph.
- Home - The starting page of the project. You are here.
- Timeline - Show the last changes to the project.
- Code - Browse files (source code) in the repository.
- Download - Download the whole repository (with this page also). Available options are compressed files or Fossil clone of this repository
- Forum - If you want to discuss something related to the project, come there.
- Tickets - If you have any problems with the project, or you found a bug in the code, open a new ticket here. Also, you can browse existing tickets too.
- Docs - The official project documentation.
- Search - Search through tickets, commit messages and in wiki pages.
- More - The list of all available pages in the repository.
The most actions don't require creation of an account here. You can use the anonymous account for example, to create tickets. Just every anonymous entry must be moderated before it appear to everyone.
If you find the project is interesting for you, please consider support it.