Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source projects in the last week.
Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)
If you dig deep enough, you will find something to fix. :) In the stable version, I found that space key sometimes react weird. It is now fixed. Because it doesn't cause any crashes, I will wait with the next release to the next week and check if I can find even more problems. Or if someone can point me to them. Except not working on with older version of GNU libc on Linux. That one problem need a lot more work. At this moment, the only way to fix it, is to use the Windows version of the game, eh. :(
The development version work going in the normal, slow speed:
Ada binding to Tcl/Tk, the new version of TASHY
Same as in the previous week: work on package
Tk.Bind in on the way. Now it
is on the creating the function to convert Key_Syms_Type to string. It is
slowly moving forward, with constant updating the proper unit tests. Thus,
looks like everything works as expected. The code of the demo program is now
ready to be checked with SPARK. All things which cannot be proved are moved to
the separated package. The work on sparkification of the project continues.
This time it triggered to add
Tk.Wm package to
Get_Attribute functions. Of course, that change was triggered also
changes in unit tests. Another thing related to SPARK: as I'm slowly fixing
the problem reported by it, I have to use package
for some subprogram's contracts. Unfortunately, GNAT consider that package as
an extension to the Ada and not a part of itself. Thus, a new compilation flag
is needed for library:
-gnatX. And at the end of the week, there were done a
few small things related to the project organization.
Graphical File Manager for Linux (written in Ada)
As the work on Tashy finished, the work on the Hunter slowly back to its slow pace. But this week changes are short as in the previous:
Modulesso it doesn't need
Tklibrary anymore. This triggered some changes in the whole code either. But at least, now, the console version of the program can be build fully headless. :)
Yet Another Static Site (generator) (written in Ada)
Copy and paste from the previous weeks (added s here :P): fixing the problems
reported by AdaControl continues. Work on the package
Sitemaps slowly going
forward. And as in the others projects, I started using dedicated AdaControl
Docker image for it.
Ada binding to Tcl/Tk, based on TASH
The setup script updated to fix a few small problems inside. Also, the project's changelog file updated with information about the last changes to the library. And this means that the new version is available for download. :) The work here is done again for some time, so the project is going to sleep again.
Various Docker images files related to the Ada programming language
Last time the project back to the list like boomerang. :) As the new version of Tashy was released, the images Adabuild and Adabuildwin64 updated to use the new version of it. Also, there is a new image available now: AdaControl got its own image, as it need the newest version of Tashy too. And the work here is also done.