Weekly development report 2021-08-07

Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source projects in the last week.

Steam Sky

Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)

And again, suspiciously quiet week in the stable version. There must be bugs, just I can't find them. :) Well, probably soon, or later I will catch any, especially if someone will show me them.

In the development version, the work going as usual:

As another four weeks passed since the last development release, it is time for the next. :) In around 24 hours since this post, it will be available to download.


Ada binding to Tcl/Tk, the new version of TASHY

The work on Tk.TtkEntry package continues. All bindings for ttk::entry widget commands are added now, same as unit tests for them. The code was also checked with AdaControl, thus should look good (literally). Now the worst work before me: adding the code documentation to the package. :)


Graphical File Manager for Linux (written in Ada)

As usual, the hope is mother of stupid. :) Again, due to some work on the project, the new release is postponed to the next week. This week the list is a bit short:


Yet Another Static Site (generator) (written in Ada)

Again and again: fixing the problems reported by AdaControl continues. Now it is at the Pages package. The work on adding the unit tests to the project is finished for now. I've started now some code refactoring tasks. During them, I found, that setting the site description when creating a new project in the interactive mode not works correctly. It is fixed now.