Weekly development report 2021-07-10

Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source projects in the last week. This week everything back to normal.

Steam Sky

Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)

I could now almost copy and paste the report from the last week about the stable version. A few days after the last release, I found that setting reward for missions in bases doesn't work properly. Also, one more type was hunted down too. But, both have to wait a moment. This Sunday belongs to the development version. Well, maybe in the next week I will find another bug too. :)

And about the development version:

And as mentioned above, it is time for the new development release of the game. In less than 24 hours since this post, a new, shiny, development version will be available to download.

TASHY2

Ada binding to Tcl/Tk, the new version of TASHY

The report this week is a bit short. The work on the new demo program for the library for now is done. It is a very simple calculator, which should works and even calculating the proper results. :) This work took almost the whole week. After that, I started again adding various bindings. This time they are for Tk winfo related commands. The new package is created, even a few bindings added, but still a lot of work to do. Also, started work on unit tests for the Tk.Winfo package.

Hunter

Graphical File Manager for Linux (written in Ada)

This week brings a bit more new things to the console version of the program than previous weeks.

YASS

Yet Another Static Site (generator) (written in Ada)

This week the only change to the previous week report is that I finally started fixing problems reported by AdaControl in the Layouts package. But everything other is the same: the Config package looks good for AdaControl and the program's code now has a bit more pre and post condition checks. This one work is done for now.

Back