Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source projects in the last week. This week work was back to the normal schedule.
Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)
The stable version, the best describe Woody Allen quote: If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans. I was hoping that I have been able to do a new release this Sunday, but literally today I found a few problems related to the keyboard shortcuts. Thus, it has to wait a bit longer, before I fix everything.
The development version goes forward almost as usual:
Ada binding to Tcl/Tk, the new version of TASHY
The work on the bindings for Tk image photo is finished. All should be on
their right place. Also, unit tests for them are done too. The documentation
for the package
Tk.Image.Photo is also finished. The whole new code was
checked with AdaControl too and all looks ok. At least with currently enabled
rules. :) There were some small changes to previously created bindings for
image photo for keep everything in the same manner. Plus some small changes
to GitHub workflow for the project testing suite.
Graphical File Manager for Linux (written in Ada)
The work on ability to set the program various configuration in the console version slowly moving forward:
Yet Another Static Site (generator) (written in Ada)
And we very slowly move forward here with fixing the problems reported by
AdaControl. But still in 1/3 of the whole checks, this week in
body. Second thing done this week is started work on updating the code
documentation to use the same structure like in the other projects.