Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source projects in the last week.
Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)
Looks like typos in the stable version will have to wait one more week to release. I also found a few problems with setting various keyboard shortcuts, and I'm slowly fixing them all. Well, at least the next version will be a bit more stable than I expected. :D Plus a few more typos were found and fixed too.
The development version is going forward as usual. As someone said: "Ada code printer" :P Most of the work in this week were done under the hood, but some visible changes also incoming.
Ada binding to Tcl/Tk, the new version of TASHY
Finished renaming subprograms in
Tcl.Info package. Now they have the same
style for names as in the other packages. Unit tests for the
updated either. Same with the subprograms in packages
Tk.Grid. Also, their unit tests were updated too. Then started updating the
code documentation (more information about the enumerations options, etc.) in
Tcl.Variables plus cosmetic updates to
their unit tests. Fixed code documentation for packages
Tk.TtkFrame. Also, started experimenting with debug
mode for the library: when enabled, it shows executed Tcl commands in console.
I'm still not sure about it, thus we will see if it stays in the library or not.
At the end, I started work on binding for Tk image photo commands.
From the project organization: fixed AdaControl GitHub workflow to trigger on
Graphical File Manager for Linux (written in Ada)
This week, bring one new things to the console version of the program:
Yet Another Static Site (generator) (written in Ada)
Standard header here: work on fixing the problems reported by AdaControl slowly moves forward. But also, a few typos and grammar problems were fixed in the documentation for the configuration file and fresh, empty pages. And added creating another meta link: this time with information about the author of the page. It can be set or per page or get from the website configuration file.
Tcl/Tk and TkInter theme based on Gruvbox color scheme (written in Tcl)
Something new this week. Freshly started Tk/TkInter theme project which is based on the Gruvbox color scheme and my previous Tk theme TkBreeze-dark. Same as previous theme it uses images for buttons and various other UI elements. Additionally, this repository is mirrored on GitHub and GitLab.