Weekly development report 2023-02-11
Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source
projects in the last week.
Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)
And the stable version of the game is back to its quiet state. Which mean,
again, I should dig deeper there. At least for typos. :)
The development version brings mostly updates to the lists of in-game missions:
- As suggested by one player, added a column with information about missions'
coordinates to the list of available missions in bases and the list of
- Added showing all available missions on the preview map when previewing the
mission in a base.
- Added closing the list of available missions in bases when the player can't
take any more missions, due to reaching the limit.
- Moved some code from Ada to Nim. And adding new bugs in the Nim code, as I
don't have better things to do. ;)
- Small code cleanup in the old Ada code done too.
The static code analyzer for Nim programming language
As I'm slowly reaching the moment for the first release, the amount of new
features going down but the code improvements and fixes for bugs arises. :)
namedParams rule to show the number of the parameter instead of
its value in the rule's messages.
- Added rule
hasDoc to check if all public and callable entities in a module
have written documentation.
- Added checking if all public entities in rules and the program's code have
- Updated the documentation in the default configuration file.
- Updated the project's documentation with information about the new rule.
- Added missing code documentation to the project's code.
validateOptions procedure to all rules and added checking if the
parsed configuration file has set all rules' options properly.
- Fixed returned value for
- Started adding unit tests for rules to the project.
- Enabled running unit tests in the GitHub workflow file.