Weekly development report 2022-11-26

Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source projects in the last week.

Steam Sky

Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)

Busy week in the stable version. Good news: I found bugs. Bad news: they shouldn't be there. :) Well, at least I fixed them, but as far I see there are still a couple to fix. Let's hope that the next week will be less busy here.

In the development version, the preparation for the first release of the 8.x series almost finished. The most time this week spent on fixing bugs and moving the game into Nimland:

And as mentioned at the start, it is time for the first development release. :) In around 24 hours since this post, it will be available to download for all the brave who want to see the new bugs. :)


The experimental command shell written in Nim

New features week this time. It started with some code cleanup work but at the end the shell got some new things. Some of them even planned. :)