Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source projects in the last week.
Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)
Time for the last boring update before the big release. And then, probably as usual, will be time for weekly more stable releases. :D The work on the next stable version is done. As usual, I didn't have time to add everything what I wanted. Well, at least I will have something to do with in the future. The list of changes for the past week is a bit short:
As mentioned above, in around 24 hours since this post, the new release of the game will be available for download. I will then post a short roadmap in the announcement, as always, for the work towards the next version of the game.
The experimental command shell written in Nim
Another cleaning and maintenance week. Most of the changes focused on code cleanup, reorganization or fixing bugs. Suddenly there a lot of them emerged. Probably because I started using the shell more often. :)
promptCommandoption by the user. For some reasons it was set as a read-only option.
promptCommandplus some style fixes for the documentation. And with information about the last changes to the shell.