Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source projects in the last week. This is the first post not only in this year but also from the new home. I've changed my development OS from Linux to FreeBSD. For now it looks like everything works as expected, but here is still some work to do, especially related to the organization of the work. Generally I'm very happy with that change, many things started work a lot better and ZFS as filesystem is awesome. :) Now I only need to test DTrace, the second main reason for which I switched operating system.
Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)
Of course, Happy New Year, everyone. :) Let's hope, as usual, that this one will be better than the previous. All the best for everyone.
And now back to routine. Welcome to the first of the series of very boring reports before the new stable version. The most of the time in the week spent on clearing and styling the game code. There is a small chance that it not break anything. :) This week also brings some visible changes:
Ada binding to Tcl/Tk, the new version of TASHY
Almost copy and paste from the previous week, removed some things, so the report is even shorter than usual. The whole week spent on fixing the problems reported by gnatprove. The work is slowly moving forward here.
Graphical File Manager for Linux (written in Ada)
The work here was almost identical like in the previous week:
The experimental command shell written in Nim
A quite busy week here. The shell is still in a very basic state, but its code is slowly looking good. At least for me :) Some details about the work: