Welcome to the weekly development report or what was done in my Open Source projects in the last week.
Roguelike in a sky with steampunk theme (written in Ada)
This week brings only one fix for a bug in the stable version. That's as usual means, I miss something again. ;) Well, everyone will be able soon to check what exactly I missed. In around 24 hours since this post, the new, more stable version of the game will be available for download.
The development versions continue its journey through the upgrades in the user interface. But also brings fix for the same bug which was in the stable version. This time there is even something to show, even if the list is a bit shorter than in the previous week. :)
The static code analyzer for Nim programming language
A very big day in the small tool's history. ;) The project reached 0.6 milestone, and now it is in full alpha stage. No more pre-alpha. :) Well, before it happened, there were some changes in the code. Also, at the moment the development on the project is going into maintenance mode. I want to collect some data about the tool usage before I will add or change here something. Thus, I will start using it with my other projects. Expect a couple of bug-fixing releases of Nimalyzer soon. :) And here is the list of changes added to the project before the release:
ifStatementsrule. Previously it didn't detect sometimes nested statements.
ifStatementsrule. After all they are the
ifstatements just valid only during compilation time. ;)
ifStatementsrule. It was crashing after the latest changes. Now it should be a bit more stable. ;)
caseStatementsrule got some small optimizations.
complexity. It allows checking the blocks in a code for their complexity metrics. At the moment only cyclomatic complexity is supported, perhaps in the future I will add more types of complexity to check.
A graphical user interface for managing Windows programs on FreeBSD
Nothing visible to the user added this week. The whole work was focused on code refactoring and generally made it more readable and in Nim's way. ;) I've started work on higher level of binding for Nuklear library. This triggered a lot of changes in the program's code too. The work is almost finished, but I think there still is something to do. Should be finished in the next week.
The non-POSIX command shell written in Nim
And here is back one old project. ;) After almost 8 months of working on Nimalyzer I back to work on Nish. During the time I got some data, and found "several" bugs in the shell. Now it is time to fix them all. But first it needs to be able to compile the project in Nim 2.0. :)